Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maintenance staff disappeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maintenance staff disappeared Empty Maintenance staff disappeared

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 10:38

I have hired maintenance staff, but one day they just disappeared and stopped doing anything. I tried re-hiring them, closing it and reopening, but nothing. I even sold my resort and made a new one, but the problem exists... I can't run my 4-star hotel alone!

Back to top Go down

Maintenance staff disappeared Empty Re: Maintenance staff disappeared

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 10:47

Ok, click on your resort and then on Finance reviews. Do the staff appear there?
If so, they are doing their job. Maybe there is no need for them right now...
We don't have definite information on this yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:19

Staff appears in finances. I got three high quality workers, but after two nights I have four broken sinks, and the resort is swimming in trash and roaches. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:22

Oh wow!!
I dunno, my resort just opened...
Try to find them in your resort and make them clean up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:25

I have been scouting for them for like 8 sim days, but there haven't been any visible maintenance workers on the lot. I have been clicking every sim on the lot to find them... I only have problems with maintenance, all the others are doing their job.

I also googled my problem and tried to search from various sites, but didn't find enything! It's like I'm the only one with these issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:36

No, it's not that. The game is just too young for anyone to post anything yet...
Sorry, I can't help you further on that. I would say that by next week you'll have topics on the web!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 19:59

I have this same issue. My clients keep complaining about roach infestation. The workers initially appeared in the game, but after a few days, they went missing. I tried to make up for the loss by doing the tasks myself (or my sim does), but I can't get into the VIP area where I have a broken All-In-One bathroom that has been leaking for days! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:30

anikadanielle wrote:I have this same issue. My clients keep complaining about roach infestation. The workers initially appeared in the game, but after a few days, they went missing. I tried to make up for the loss by doing the tasks myself (or my sim does), but I can't get into the VIP area where I have a broken All-In-One bathroom that has been leaking for days! Sad

You can teleport into it, for me i'll do that .
Is it maybe not the right shift for the worker? Because i don't actually control my resort, i just build it well and collect profit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 02:39

zzshin wrote:
anikadanielle wrote:I have this same issue. My clients keep complaining about roach infestation. The workers initially appeared in the game, but after a few days, they went missing. I tried to make up for the loss by doing the tasks myself (or my sim does), but I can't get into the VIP area where I have a broken All-In-One bathroom that has been leaking for days! Sad

You can teleport into it, for me i'll do that .
Is it maybe not the right shift for the worker? Because i don't actually control my resort, i just build it well and collect profit.

The maintenance workers don't have a shift like the front desk officer, food stand vendor and bartender. You can just "manage" them by choosing whether you want to hire low, medium or high quality workers. Thanks for the advise. I will try teleporting to that room. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 29 Jun 2013, 09:52

lolleropallero wrote:I have hired maintenance staff, but one day they just disappeared and stopped doing anything. I tried re-hiring them, closing it and reopening, but nothing. I even sold my resort and made a new one, but the problem exists... I can't run my 4-star hotel alone!

The thing is, they seldom repaired stuff. I've got 3 high-quality workers, but they did nothing but mopped the paddles, replenished dishes on the buffet tables and seldomly repaired stuff. Everytime something broke, they just stood behind the resort tower and did nothing!! I've tried re-hiring the workers, but again, they did nothing but standing. What do I need them for, seriously? Standing there and pretending to be insane??
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 09:59

I solved the issue by making the sink unbreakable and the toilet self-cleaning. I just have a problem with the roaches. I keep getting review about them. I don't always see these roaches though and it seems like this is something my missing maintenance workers are in tune about. I kept my VIP rooms clean and the beds were made, there weren't any garbage piles that I could see, but there were still issues about roaches. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 29 Jun 2013, 10:15

anikadanielle wrote:I solved the issue by making the sink unbreakable and the toilet self-cleaning. I just have a problem with the roaches. I keep getting review about them. I don't always see these roaches though and it seems like this is something my missing maintenance workers are in tune about. I kept my VIP rooms clean and the beds were made, there weren't any garbage piles that I could see, but there were still issues about roaches. Sad

What if my sims are neither handy nor have no handiness skills? And yes, the maintenance staff won't help you with the roaches. But that is their responsibility. They are in charge of this!! I hope EA would fix it but I remain hopeless about it.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:17

That's EA for you, they can never make an expansion pack that's glitch-free. One maintenance worker did help stomping the roaches one time. Lol. Oh well, it's still a good EP overall. Smile

Update: My maintenance workers came back. I'm not sure if this is the solution, but all I have done is hire a new bartender (the one I hired was slacking). After a li'l while, I noticed the maintenance workers in my resort (made obvious by their uniform).

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 30 Jun 2013, 06:51

anikadanielle wrote:That's EA for you, they can never make an expansion pack that's glitch-free. One maintenance worker did help stomping the roaches one time. Lol. Oh well, it's still a good EP overall. Smile

Update: My maintenance workers came back. I'm not sure if this is the solution, but all I have done is hire a new bartender (the one I hired was slacking). After a li'l while, I noticed the maintenance workers in my resort (made obvious by their uniform).

Hello,

The maintenance staff I hired did stay in my resort but they never repaired stuff.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 08:18

One more thing to tell, you can also upgrade all your stuff to unbreakable. XD !
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top