Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY SIM disappeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY SIM disappeared Empty MY SIM disappeared

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:26

I just installed Hidden Springs Sims 3 and before that everything worked fine but now when I play Sims i can't find my Sim. Like only blank where his picture is supposed to be and he disappeared. What do i do? when i start the game it says

"an error has occured in the script on the page" please help!

Back to top Go down

MY SIM disappeared Empty Re: MY SIM disappeared

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:52

You mean when you start the launcher this "an error has occurred in the script on the page" pops up, right? No worries, it's nothing to do with the game. It's an error in IE.

Your sim will not be shown if you enter Hidden Springs because you just install it and you have no saves in this world. You should start a new family in Hidden Springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:04

okay so i decided to listen to what you said but now that i opened the launcher and tried playing it said sims 3 stopped working. windows can check online solution to this problem! what now? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:17

Move the Mods folder from here C:\Users\Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to your desktop and run the game. If you have any mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:22

yes, i cracked it all and before i had problems i applied it and it helped but after i installed this new game my sim dissapeared and the i applied the new crack from the game and that sims 3 wont start appears.

Last edited by mersa on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:25

Then you have no mods, huh?

So, did you apply the Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:27

yes, i cracked it all and before i had problems i applied it and it helped but after i installed this new game my sim dissapeared and the i applied the new crack from the game and that sims 3 wont start appears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:33

Just uninstall Hidden Springs, and wait for the G4TW one. When the store content are up.

Last edited by Joker on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:42; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:36

i tried that too but the problem is i can't find it in the programs and features thing so i can't uninstall it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:41

Move ''Electronic Arts'' folder from ''My documents'' to your desktop or delete it, run the game and see if it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:45

okay so the game started and i deleted hidden springs but now the sims again isn't there. i can see him where he is but he wont move and his icon is there but where his face is supposed to be is blank. what do i do? i tried the restore sims part but doesnt work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:58

1 - There is a mod ''Invisible Sim Fixer Mod by Consort'' will fix your problem! (Search for it on Google. Sorry I cannot post links because I am new.)

2 - Or just start over with a new sim!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 01:05

okay i just found it and downloaded but how do i "put" it in the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 01:19

Download this: chii. modthesims .info /FrameworkSetup.zip (Copy this link and past it in the URL bar in your browser, remove spaces from the link) after you download it, open it with WinRAR and you will find a folder in it named ''Mods'', hold it and drop it in C:\Users\Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 

Then put the mod you downloaded before about the invisible sim in C:\Users\Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:38

okay  thank you so much! you're the best!
but that fixed the problem with the missing sim but now im having trouble with the hidden springs. I've seen numerous people having problems with installing this game. I've followed everything people have said to do and it's still not working for me. 

Someone suggested to go to Sims3.com, go to Hidden Springs, click on redeem code and enter the code found in the disc I purchased. I did this and it said my code had already been used (which it hasn't!). 

Someone else suggested you install the game like you normally would, by putting the disc in, and although it doesn't show up on your launcher, it shows up in the game. I did this, and hidden springs isn't there.

Now, on the sims 3 launcher in the downloads part it says the hidden springs is already downloaded and in the installed content all the things from hidden springs are there! now i think the city should work but when i go to click on that world to play it it says i need to buy it.
What is going on and how do I fix this? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:44

There is two ''Hidden Springs'', one with simpoint near it and one without simpoint near it,  right? If yes, then just ignore the one with the simpoint and enter the one without simpoint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:54

nope, only one with the points. and the launcher said i finished installing some patches. is that any way connected?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:04

Make sure that the world is installed by going to ''Launcher > install content > Lots'' If not, then install the world again.

Or wait for G4TW until they upload their new Mediafire account or whatever, that gives you everything  in the sims 3 storeincluding worlds. It will be up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:08

new mediafire account? how do you mean?
i know that so far we can only download the game not the worlds and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:20

G4TW also give the sims 3 store content for Free.

But its not available at moment, it will be soon though. 

For more information, see this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11215-official-mediafire-account-down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:28

alright, thank you so, so, much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:29

mersa wrote:alright, thank you so, so, much!

You are welcome. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top