Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really big issue with the game Island Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A really big issue with the game Island Paradise Empty A really big issue with the game Island Paradise

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:58

Hello,
1st I have downloaded The Sims 3-Island paradise through the torrent owned by Games4theworld , then I have installed the update patch 1.55 , after that I have installed Island Paradise , later on I have put the crack in the bin folder of the base game , and then I tried to launch the game , the launcher  wouldn't open , I have waited a long time for it to open , but it still wouldn't open  .I tried to open the game from the bin folder not using the launcher , waiting a very long time for it to open  a black screen has appeared that has lasted in that condition forever ! I have tried so many things until I discovered that the issue was from the CC folders , specifically this folder (DCCache) that has a folder named (dcdb0) that I have deleted , after deleting it , the launcher has worked , also did the game , however the black screen at the beginning still takes so long , but it still works
The purpose from writing this to you is for you to realize the issue I am facing , after starting the game I have realized that so many things I have launched  that consisted of sims3pack not in the game anymore , because I have deleted the (dcdb0) folder that was in the (DCCache) folder . I CAN NOT  get rid of that folder in any condition , because it has a lot of Custom Content things , that are important to me , also I DO NOT WANT  to delete the game Island Paradise . I have a really big issue 

Ok , so now , after deleting  this file (dcdb0)  , the issue is not the black screen , or the game taking so long to open , or the game freezing ,  but I I put that file back in the game again , all the issues will appear again . 

I was actually really happy , but I am really depressed and disappointed now . Please help me .
I trust your help,

Thanks,

Last edited by simsy3 on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A really big issue with the game Island Paradise Empty Re: A really big issue with the game Island Paradise

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:06

You want to get back the CC?
Txo ways: you can try to restore the file you deleted if it is still in the Recycle Bin.
Or you'll have to re install it...

Back to top Go down

A really big issue with the game Island Paradise Empty Re: A really big issue with the game Island Paradise

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:19

Shamrock wrote:You want to get back the CC?
Txo ways: you can try to restore the file you deleted if it is still in the Recycle Bin.
Or you'll have to re install it...
Well , I still have the file somewhere else in my PC , but once I re-put it back in the game folders , the Launcher would not work , even if it works , the black screen will appear , and It'll stay like that forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:22

Then please re install it.
Before re installing it though, check on the website of the creator that it is compatible with your game version (look in the comments, see what people say). You might have to wait for the creator to update the CC...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:06

Shamrock wrote:Then please re install it.
Before re installing it though, check on the website of the creator that it is compatible with your game version (look in the comments, see what people say). You might have to wait for the creator to update the CC...
The issue is not because of one sims3pack , the issue is with that file that has a lot of packs , and I do not know which one has the issue in the file that is causing too much headache !!! , because they are too many , probably the whole store , I don't think that the issue is from the stuff I bought from the sims3 store , I think it has something to do with the stuff I got from some creator , but there are so many creators , and I don't know which one of them to contact , neither do I know which one of them owns the file that is causing the issue 
sorry that I am still taking much of your time , but I am still struggling !!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:11

Store items are fine. Those can be put back.
If you have any custom content from anywhere else, please check those!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:38

Shamrock wrote:Store items are fine. Those can be put back.
If you have any custom content from anywhere else, please check those!
I get what you are saying , and just like I said so many times before , I do not know which one of hose in that file cause the issue , they are so many !!! , if you have another solution , that will be greatly appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 13:42

No other solution, sorry about that! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 20:00

@simsy3 What you'd have to do is take out all of your CC and had it back in one at a time. I know it's tedious. I'm having to do the same thing with my own game. That's really the only thing you can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 13:15

or run your package files through delphi's dashboard and your sim3pack through cc magic. It will show whether they are causing problems or are corrupted and you can disable the ones who are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top