Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game stopes and pc freeze almost always

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game stopes and pc freeze almost always Empty game stopes and pc freeze almost always

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:05

recently when we starting playing the sims 3 , after few minutes we get windows massage "windows has stooped the program".
other times the game, and sometime the whole pc, are freezing.
i removed paradise island, thought maybe it is the reason, but it didn't helped.
another thing is that it takes a very long time until the launcher is opened, sometime few minutes.
actually we had similar problems even before installing paradise island.
my pc equipped with strong gear (ram, cpu, gpu etc.) and brand new windows, installed before installing the game and it's expansions, so i don't think it has to do with pc limitations.
all games was downloaded from game4the world.
i' don't know how you can actually help me with this.
maybe the only thing i can try is remove everything and install from the beginning, or do you have other suggestions ?

Back to top Go down

game stopes and pc freeze almost always Empty Re: game stopes and pc freeze almost always

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:00

Hello,

Try this first.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

game stopes and pc freeze almost always Empty Re: game stopes and pc freeze almost always

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:21

thank you lady eldy.
looks like i have some general problem with my pc. it   restarts randomly even without using ts3 .
looks like a problem with one of the drivers.
I'll first try to solve this problem and then I'll see if it continue with ts3.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:24

Hello,

Please let us know the result.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:37

o.k.
looks like i fixed my pc problem. it was ram issue (my advice is to be careful when trying to use two different ram kits...). 
but the info in the link you gave me looks very useful and important and I'll try to apply most of the steps there.
it might help me with other ts3 things, like a very long time until launcher is opened, after starting game ( something i think was not before) , and other loading times. 

i understand that i can ignore the lines which marked as erased in that link, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 12:01

rockin wrote:o.k.
looks like i fixed my pc problem. it was ram issue (my advice is to be careful when trying to use two different ram kits...). 
but the info in the link you gave me looks very useful and important and I'll try to apply most of the steps there.
it might help me with other ts3 things, like a very long time until launcher is opened, after starting game ( something i think was not before) , and other loading times. 

i understand that i can ignore the lines which marked as erased in that link, correct?

Hello,

Yes.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 14:36

i tried some relevant steps to me in this link.
one of them is the 4 gb tool, which I'm not sure how to use it and i connect to the guy who build it, hope he'll answer.
my current issue is not crushing etc. but relatively long time  until launcher  opens (more then usual that we had before). 
also, i got this massage when open launcher:
"unable to connect to origin" , but when i press o.k is enters successfully to the game. i have the origin program installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 14:37

rockin wrote:i tried some relevant steps to me in this link.
one of them is the 4 gb tool, which I'm not sure how to use it and i connect to the guy who build it, hope he'll answer.
my current issue is not crushing etc. but relatively long time  until launcher  opens (more then usual that we had before). 
also, i got this massage when open launcher:
"unable to connect to origin" , but when i press o.k is enters successfully to the game. i have the origin program installed.

Hello,

It's quite common, but this message can be ignored since this is only for updating your game. If your game is up-to-date, you can ignore this message.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 14:56

thank you.
my game is up to date.
do you have also relativity long time until launcher is opens ?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 15:17

rockin wrote:thank you.
my game is up to date.
do you have also relativity long time until launcher is opens ?

Hello,

It's not relatively long I think. Probably about 10-20 seconds.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:26

i wish i had this time.
with me it takes 3 minutes until the launcher shows, another minute until it loads and i can use it.
i tried things like "open as administrator', and using the game bin launch exe. to start the game, it didn't help.
after starting game from launcher, the main screen (the expansion) loads o.k, and after choosing a spesific game/world it takes about 6-7 minutes until it loads.
i think the last thing act's like this after i installed all available expansions and a lot of store content, so maybe this is the reason for it.
but this long time with the launcher is relatively something new.
can someone direct me what to check/how to fix ?

(my pc is relatively equipped well, with 8 gb ram, a strong graphic card, etc.).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 22:50

hello,
you can actually close this topic.
my crashing problems was solved and launcher issue moved to here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12627-very-long-time-to-start-launcher#89838

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top