Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 22:31

Hi,i just downloaded your sims 3 island paradise and when i go into set up and it wants to update the game it says:

Error with Sims 3 update.Setup is unable to continue.

What to do? Very Happy
Just 4 u to know i downloaded your crack and fix and all that before for my sims Very Happy and it was working great.I just don't know what's wrong with this one.

Please reply

//EDIT: Oh,i'm sorry,i just found one similar post here,i'll look up to that.Sry,didn't see it before Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin just please leave this so i can ask you if something goes wrong

I saw that i have to have 1,55 patch to work but i can't find it

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 10:00

Please use the Manual Patch.
Tell us how it went!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Error with update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 16:58

Works Very Happy ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 14:11

Hi , im so so sorry that im posting here but i cant find any solution yesterday i downloaded Sims 3 : Island Paradise but when its going to install and wants update it says that it couldn't update and the "window" close why? Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 17:01

The answer was already posted by Shamrock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 22:06

I have the same problem but I don't understad how to use the manual patch... I tried to install it and it seemed to work but it stil says that I need to update my game bfore I can install Island paradise ... :/ help please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 30 Jun 2013, 22:23

Hello everyone,

If you downloaded Island Paradise, there's no need to download the manual patch! Just read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12486-island-paradise-error-with-the-sims-3-update-setup-is-unable-to-continue-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 02:19

hi the manual patch when i downlode it when i put it in the game folder or what

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 15 Oct 2013, 21:31

CarliBybel wrote:hi the manual patch when i downlode it when i put it in the game folder or what
You should be able to just double click the file, since it is an executable, meaning it will run itself and do what it's designed without being placed somewhere specific.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top