Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat! Empty The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 02:22

So I've installed TS3 Island Paradise without any problems, game worked just fine as always, nothing unusual... I started playing, built a houseboat, moved family in... First thing I thought it was weird was the fact that my sims weren't driving in a car or taxi to their new home but just *poof* - they appeared there. Shocked  Second, my sim wasn't able to go to the bookstore, as if something was on his way, you know, those footsteps... dunno how to explain in English, sorry. Anyway, I moved the houseboat to another port thinking that that would solve the problem, but the same thing kept happening as I was trying to make them go anywhere out of the houseboat. They can't even go swimming in the ocean or diving or anything... They're stuck inside of it. There's no problem with actions ON the boat (eating, sleeping, being in hot tub...), but they can't leave it. There's nothing that's actually in their way, no objects or whatsoever. Help  And sorry for my bad grammar, still working on that Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat! Empty Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 02:24

Here's a pic Wat. 
 The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat! Screen10

Last edited by miljana_1304 on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 02:37; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat! Empty Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise: Can't leave houseboat!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 02:36

Had the same problem.  Some of the ports the game came with are defective.  I "abandoned" that port, chose a new one and it worked out fine.  Or you could make a new port yourself.  Just follow these instructions at   forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/690014.page

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 14:17

Ok, I'll try that and let you know. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 19:51

Ugh... I've just written like 10 lines of text and accidentally deleted it. Facepalm Anyway, I've abandoned the port, made a new one (followed the instructions, so it was 100% ok) but I wasn't able to dock the houseboat there. Then I decided to dock again to the first port and guess what ... no problems at all! Surprised I mean I'm confused a little bit, not that I mind that the problem solved itself. Also, when my sims snorkel and when I want them to stop, they still snorkel for like an hour or two (by their time).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top