Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise installer not working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise installer not working. Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise installer not working.

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 20:14

Okay, so i'm sure I did everything right. I used Utorrent, then extracted the zip file to my downloads. Then I opened " The Sims 3 Island Paradise Installer " all it does is just jump on my dock for a long time and when I click on it, it crashes. And when I right click it, it says " Force Quit " so I can't really do anything.

I'm not a pro at this at all, so can someone give me a good and easy explanation and help me to install it correctly on a MAC? Btw, I downloaded it from PirateBay if that helps. Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise installer not working. Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise installer not working.

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 21:30

When you extracted the zip how did you do that? Mine was doing the same thing and I realized I used the zip extractor built into OSX, try using Stuffit Expander instead. Doing that made it work for me.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise installer not working. Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise installer not working.

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 04:52

BlackStar101 wrote:When you extracted the zip how did you do that? Mine was doing the same thing and I realized I used the zip extractor built into OSX, try using Stuffit Expander instead. Doing that made it work for me.

I used UnRarX. I'll try stuffit expander now, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 10:46

Now it's saying " There was an error during startup please see the log for more details " when I try to update Sims 3. The Island Paradise Installer won't let me install it until I updated it. Can anyone help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:50

Hello,
You need to update your game before installing IP otherwise installer won't open. You can get the latest patch from here.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 00:53

Everything was perfect until I started up the game and got Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x0000000c at address 0x004e6146.
Do you wish to debug it ? at startup. FML

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 02 Jul 2013, 02:46

fiyerwork wrote:Everything was perfect until I started up the game and got Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x0000000c at address 0x004e6146.
Do you wish to debug it ? at startup. FML

Hello,

Please try all the solutions here. I cannot tell if you can fix this after applying the solutions since I am not good at mac.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top