Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination Empty The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination

Post by Guest Fri 18 Apr 2014, 10:01

so I started to run the installer of The sims 3 island paradise , then it asks me for the destination folder where the sims 3 located.Thus I chose as the pics below

The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination <a href=The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination 140418025224" />The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination <a href=The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination 140418025341" />

omg what's wrong now? I have been finding the located file for 2 hours  Facepalm  Facepalm  Facepalm  Facepalm 
Does anyone has the same problem?Can you guys help me that would be very appreciate.
 thank you in advance for all your helps.

Back to top Go down

The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination Empty Re: The sims3 Island paradise installer asks for a destination

Post by Dieneryn Sun 04 May 2014, 04:10

Hello,

Are you still having the issue? For some reason, I am unable to view your images.
Many people have the same issue though, since there are actually 2 Application folders in the Mac. Make sure you have picked the right one Smile

I hope that helps!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top