Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Paradise Installer Problems (MAC) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Paradise Installer Problems (MAC) [SOLVED]  Empty Island Paradise Installer Problems (MAC) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 16:06

Recently, I downloaded and torrented the island paradise expansion pack. The problem is: When the file was done and ready, I opened the installer; but it just kept bouncing on my desktop, and just closed without giving a reason when I clicked on the bouncing icon.

Can someone please help me?

This may sound ridiculous- but I'm just very new to torrents and just installing things in general.

And yes, I have tried the instructions.

Mod edit: Topic moved to "Mac support".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise Installer Problems (MAC) [SOLVED]  Empty Re: Island Paradise Installer Problems (MAC) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 08:36

Hi there,
Did you follow how to convert into .dmg?
It is possible that the .dmg is corrupted, can you please try making the .dmg file again?
Let's see if that go smoothly. :]

Last edited by intropella on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:33; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise Installer Problems (MAC) [SOLVED]  Empty Re: Island Paradise Installer Problems (MAC) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:10

You're right- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP! I've rarely seen people generous to help out beginners like me- I do appreciate it very much. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:12

You're very welcome! Very Happy
I'm glad that solved the problem~ If you have any more question please let me know!
Over time, if you have other error, please do look through the forum, if you can't find a possible solution make a new thread. :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:17

Alright! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:38

Hi there,

Are you good for now, or would you like me to keep this topic open until you've got the game up and running?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:46

I think I'm good for now- feel free to do whatever you need to do with the topic.

Helper edit: The problem solved therefore the topic is closed.
-Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top