Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Generations: Latest Patch. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Generations: Latest Patch. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Generations: Latest Patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 18:30

Hi, i updated my sims 3 game via the launcher and now it's saying there is no disk insert disk to play the sims 3. Do i have to re-apply the fix as it's the game that has been updated and not the launcher? any advise would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Generations: Latest Patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Generations: Latest Patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 13 Jun 2011, 18:35

Hello,

Open the Fix and then the "# Crack" folder inside there. Inside the "# Crack" folder, open the "Generations" folder.

Now, drag & drop both files in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears.
Start the game and it should all work fine now! Please tell me the result below.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Generations: Latest Patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Generations: Latest Patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 18:51

I reapplied the generations crack from the fix. I clicked on the launcher and it started to load up thankfully. But when i got to the load game screen none of my games were there, which really p'eed me off especially as i was at generation 5 in my legacy game. thankfully i had a back up of generation 4 so im going to have to try and make generation 5 again and who knows what kids/traits i'll get. EA have really peeved me off this time. they should really warn you to back up your game when the update starts. i clicked on one of the little squares where your saves are supposed to be and it said. The jones legacy save cannot be loaded as it was part of an expansion that is no longer present. grrrrr. curse you EA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Jun 2011, 19:18

SusieCC wrote:I reapplied the generations crack from the fix. I clicked on the launcher and it started to load up thankfully. But when i got to the load game screen none of my games were there, which really p'eed me off especially as i was at generation 5 in my legacy game. thankfully i had a back up of generation 4 so im going to have to try and make generation 5 again and who knows what kids/traits i'll get. EA have really peeved me off this time. they should really warn you to back up your game when the update starts. i clicked on one of the little squares where your saves are supposed to be and it said. The jones legacy save cannot be loaded as it was part of an expansion that is no longer present. grrrrr. curse you EA
Hello,

Well, that's strange. It shouldn't delete your savegames during an update. At least you had a backup, which is a good thing.
For now, (try to) have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top