Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest patch problem? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest patch problem? [SOLVED] Empty Latest patch problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Sep 2014, 08:45

Hi! i just downloaded a sims 3 base game & Master suite. The version of the base game i have is 1.00.615 and i can't install the master suite because it says i need to update my base game first so i download the latest patch and when i'm trying to update it i'm getting CRC Error: The File C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\GamedData\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package doesn't match the file in the setup's.cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor i've been searching for fix and trying it but nothing helps someone help me!!

Back to top Go down

Latest patch problem? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Latest patch problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:33

Please extract the Manual Patch using WINRAR.
That will solve your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Sep 2014, 12:58

champay21 wrote:Hi! i just downloaded a sims 3 base game & Master suite. The version of the base game i have is 1.00.615 and i can't install the master suite because it says i need to update my base game first so i download the latest patch and when i'm trying to update it i'm getting CRC Error: The File C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\GamedData\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package doesn't match the file in the setup's.cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor i've been searching for fix and trying it but nothing helps someone help me!!

Hello champay21,

I have a different theory: Try un-installing that base game again, and then re-boot the computer. After that, when you re-install the base game again, are you using G4TW's base game ? If so, there is a .RAR file, and two .ISOs in it.

You MUST extract the .ISO discs from the .RAR file, with the program WinRAR ! If you don't have it, get it here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Follow this video here for the installation of the base game:

After that, try re-applying the manual patch again, which you can get here (no need to extract that patch from anything, btw). 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch

Good luck for now and keep us posted ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:37

Hi i found the solution well i just re-download the latest patch but anyways thank you for the help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:41

champay21 wrote:Hi i found the solution well i just re-download the latest patch but anyways thank you for the help Smile

Hi there!

So, is your problem solved now? Can we close the topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:50

ow i installed my master suite then i apply the ultimate fix instead of the crack of the installer & it says no disc found for master suite insert blah blah blah so i apply the crack from the installer and launch the sims but it's just stuck in launcher and nit responding same in my laptop any help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:55

champay21 wrote:ow i installed my master suite then i apply the ultimate fix instead of the crack of the installer & it says no disc found for master suite insert blah blah blah so i apply the crack from the installer and launch the sims but it's just stuck in launcher and nit responding same in my laptop any help?

So, you mean you applied the #Crack that was inside the game installation torrent? Please, remember that those cracks are outdated and won't work anymore. And did you use the Manual Patch after installing Master Suite Stuff? You need to apply it for the game to work correctly.

What you need to do is to update the game with the Manual Patch and then use only the #Crack folder inside the Ultimate Fix. Take the .dll and .exe inside and copy them to Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, and select "Copy and Replace" when prompted.

Please, do let us know how it goes! Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 14:15

it works! thanks!!!  Foreveralone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 14:18

champay21 wrote:it works! thanks!!!  Foreveralone

I'm glad to hear that! Smile

So, is your game up and running now? Or should we let this topic open in case you encounter any other issues in the installation?

EDIT: I'll assume this means the problem is solved. Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top