Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generations Latest Patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Generations Latest Patch Empty Generations Latest Patch

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 20:33

Hi, im a little confused as i added my back up of my savegame and when i went to play it said .. "the save game The Jones Legacy cannot be loaded as it was part of an expansion that is no longer present" I have deleted the save game, loaded up the sims 3, created a new game, quit the sims, added the back up of the jones legacy to the savegame folder, loaded up the sims but it keeps giving me the same message that it cannot be loaded .. ? Any advice? just its infuriating as it was generation 5, and now i can't even play the back up that i saved. .. Sad

Back to top Go down

Generations Latest Patch Empty Re: Generations Latest Patch

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 21:34

Well did you remove an addon or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 21:54

Nope i didn't remove an add on, i just updated, what i did do that fixed the problem was .. completely uninstalled everything, and reinstalled, but i didnt update to the patch that came out with generations, 1.22 i think ? anyway i put the back up of the jones family in the saves folder and loaded up my game and it worked, im actually really scared to update to 1.24 now >.< i don't want to loose my save again. //

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top