Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Help. [SOLVED] Empty Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 02:36

Hi, I tried downloading the Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool but when I tried to run it, an error popped up. It said 'To run this application you must first install one of the following versions of the .net framework v4.0.30319'. Does anyone know what this means??

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 09:41

You're talking about my tool, right?
Please try this. Download it and install, then run the tool again! (you might have to restart your pc...)

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:18

It worked!! Thanks a lot!^__^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:08

Sure!
No problem running the tool?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 01:41

None at all!

//SOLVED
//LOCKED
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top