Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Exception raised" possible fix 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Exception raised" possible fix 2. Empty "Exception raised" possible fix 2.

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 04:14

Okie dokie so i was working on this exception raised thing all day today and i realized something.  I had an epiphany that the exception occurred while installing the base game with my expansions when i had the no disk error.  Well this is what i did to fix it after i installed ALL the other expansions one by one.

1.  I exited out of ALL of the windows and folders, webpages, etc. except for this site.

2.  I then opened up my sims 3 contents (Sims 3 "show contents") and went to where it shows all the sims 3 folders.  example The Sims 3, The Sims 3 University, The Sims 3 Ambitions, etc.

3.  i re-downloaded the Ultimate Fix.rar and proceeded by putting ALL of the patches in for the folders.  example The Sims 3 Fast lane Stuff/TS3W.exe & the .dll files.

4.  Before putting in the # Crack files into The Sims 3 base game folder, I MANUALLY patched the game.

5.  I then put the # Crack folder files into The Sims 3/Game/Bin

6.  I booted up the sims 3 and when it asked me to update the patch i selected !NO! and hit play and voila!! no "exception raised" error!!!

I really hope this helped you guys and if not i'm sorry Sad but keep it up if it doesn't i'm sure you all will find a way just like i did!  GOOD LUCK!

Admin edit: Moved. Wink

- ADMIN

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, "MAC SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Back to top Go down

"Exception raised" possible fix 2. Empty Re: "Exception raised" possible fix 2.

Post by Admin Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:02

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing!
There's another possible solution here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11919-exceptioned-raised-possible-fix , in case anyone is interested.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 06:21

hello everyone,

firstt, sorry for my bad english, i hope u all can understand what i mean, i'm not a native speak.

FYI, i'm using
macOS Sierra
version 10.12.6
Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

and i already install WINESKIN WRAPPER & download all The Sims 4 file include Ultimate fix, and i already follow all instruction from G4TW, but i still have an error and i can't play The Sims 4.

i have windows parallel, but i don't want play in there, i'm so hopefully to play The Sims 4 on my mac not using window parallel.

so my problems is (take a look at picture i sent) everytime i launch The Sims 4 using my wrapper this always pop up

please help, i'm so desprated to play The Sims 4 on my mac

thanks

"Exception raised" possible fix 2. Img20115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top