Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't build scuba diving skill by snorkeling. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't build scuba diving skill by snorkeling. [SOLVED] Empty I can't build scuba diving skill by snorkeling. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:22

I checkhed the forum but couldn't find a solution.
I got one skill point by taking a class then i do snorkel but i can't build this skill and i can't see snorkel or diving thingy ( should i see an object?)
i don't even know i have lots of CC and mods tho which one i should delete?

Back to top Go down

I can't build scuba diving skill by snorkeling. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't build scuba diving skill by snorkeling. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:26

Hello,

Start by disabling all of your mods, to see if it's a mod that's causing the problem. Simply drag the mods folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to do this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

I can't build scuba diving skill by snorkeling. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't build scuba diving skill by snorkeling. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:43

ohh thank you i'll do it and share the result BUT isn't there any way to find the problematic one?
in opening of my household it gives spesific error screen for some mods,i'll start with them .

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:57

spacewalker wrote:ohh thank you i'll do it and share the result BUT isn't there any way to find the problematic one?
in opening of my household it gives spesific error screen for some mods,i'll start with them .

Hello,

You can-test run the game by dragging the mods into the newly-created folder one-by-one and running the game after putting one mod.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 14:04

it's fine now

//LOCKED
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top