Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheat/code for unlocking "Edit Port" and edit in diving area in IP. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheat/code for unlocking "Edit Port" and edit in diving area in IP. [SOLVED] Empty Cheat/code for unlocking "Edit Port" and edit in diving area in IP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 13:37

Hi folks! I build a lot in the Sims 3, and I noticed an annoying problem in Town Editing in Island Paradise. 

When I want to edit a diving area and want to edit a harbour/port, the game says I need a cheat/code to unlock this option to be able to edit - I cant see any good reason to have made this from EA´s point of view.

So does anyone have the code or know another way around this, it will be greatly appreciated! Very Happy

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Cheat/code for unlocking "Edit Port" and edit in diving area in IP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cheat/code for unlocking "Edit Port" and edit in diving area in IP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 13:58

Don't know for sure.
Please type help in your Cheatbox, you will get all the possible commands.

Back to top Go down

Cheat/code for unlocking "Edit Port" and edit in diving area in IP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cheat/code for unlocking "Edit Port" and edit in diving area in IP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 21:29

I have the solution on this my self. 

It turns out, that you have to use two cheats to be able to edit ports and diving areas. 

Type in, "testingcheatsenabled true" and "enablelotlocking true" and click on the lock icon when you have selected a diving area and the menu unlocks Very Happy 

Topic can be closed - but heres in info if anyone needs it sometime.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Jul 2013, 22:29

Numsim wrote:I have the solution on this my self. 

It turns out, that you have to use two cheats to be able to edit ports and diving areas. 

Type in, "testingcheatsenabled true" and "enablelotlocking true" and click on the lock icon when you have selected a diving area and the menu unlocks Very Happy 

Topic can be closed - but heres in info if anyone needs it sometime.

OK, thanks for letting us know!  Very Happy  I will close the topic now.

- Carlos G.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top