Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question about adding expansions after initial install

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick question about adding expansions after initial install Empty Quick question about adding expansions after initial install

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 01:43

I'm currently downloading a couple expansions along with the base file
After I follow the instructions in the "MUST READ" thread and install the base and at least one of the required expansions can I just add more onto it at a later time or do i have to redo the whole thing to add another?

Thanks alot and Thanks for this great site Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Quick question about adding expansions after initial install Empty Re: Quick question about adding expansions after initial install

Post by J.T. Fri 05 Jul 2013, 01:50

xroffx wrote:I'm currently downloading a couple expansions along with the base file
After I follow the instructions in the "MUST READ" thread and install the base and at least one of the required expansions can I just add more onto it at a later time or do i have to redo the whole thing to add another?

Thanks alot and Thanks for this great site Very Happy

Hello,

You can either install some expansions first and then follow the instructions, and later on install other expansions and follow the steps of "Must Read" again, or install all expansions and follow the steps once.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Quick question about adding expansions after initial install Empty Re: Quick question about adding expansions after initial install

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 02:39

So will I need to reinstall everything later when I want to add more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 02:41

Or do I just start from step 2 again?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 05 Jul 2013, 03:01

xroffx wrote:Or do I just start from step 2 again?

Hello,

You don't have to reinstall any expansions. Just apply the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 05:19

Thank you so much.
Excited to install this, All I see is good things.
Props!  king

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:34

Is your problem solved?
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top