Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about adding more expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about adding more expansions Empty Question about adding more expansions

Post by Guest Fri 15 Aug 2014, 20:56

Hey, so I have downloaded pets and supernatural, I did the manual patch, and the ultimate fix... things are working great! Thx a billion!!
But just a question.. if i go to install more expansions do i need to do the manual patch and the ultimate fix for the ACTUAL GAME FOLDER  after every additional expansion I add?

Back to top Go down

Question about adding more expansions Empty Re: Question about adding more expansions

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 17:48

Hello,
Just install all expansion packs you want, without using the cracks from the torrent (they are out of date).
Then when you are done, download the latest Ultimate Fix and copy the files from the #Crack folder.
That should make it work!

Back to top Go down

Question about adding more expansions Empty Re: Question about adding more expansions

Post by Guest Mon 18 Aug 2014, 04:36

Okay, thx a billion!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Aug 2014, 20:24

Sure!
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top