Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME CRASHES AND FREEZES IN CREATE A SIM MODE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME CRASHES AND FREEZES IN CREATE A SIM MODE Empty GAME CRASHES AND FREEZES IN CREATE A SIM MODE

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 06:41

So I finally was able to get the Sims 3 to launch (with the expansion packs I torrented) but now every time I'm in create a sim, the game crashes or freezes around 15 minutes in. What could I do to fix this? 
Help Noob

Back to top Go down

GAME CRASHES AND FREEZES IN CREATE A SIM MODE Empty Re: GAME CRASHES AND FREEZES IN CREATE A SIM MODE

Post by J.T. Wed 10 Jul 2013, 06:45

Hello,

Do you have any mods/CC?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

GAME CRASHES AND FREEZES IN CREATE A SIM MODE Empty Re: GAME CRASHES AND FREEZES IN CREATE A SIM MODE

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 07:53

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Do you have any mods/CC?

Nope, I only have the base game that I purchased and the expansion packs I torrented from here ~

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 10 Jul 2013, 07:57

pumpernickle wrote:

Do you have any mods/CC?

Nope, I only have the base game that I purchased and the expansion packs I torrented from here ~

Hello,

Did you buy the base game via Origin? If yes, the correct way of applying the #crack of the Ultimate Fix should be replacing the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll in C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin with the content of #crack. If not, the correct directory should be the same as the one shown in the instruction guide of the Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 01:08

cat2006house wrote:
pumpernickle wrote:

Do you have any mods/CC?

Hello,

Did you buy the base game via Origin? If yes, the correct way of applying the #crack of the Ultimate Fix should be replacing the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll in C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin with the content of #crack. If not, the correct directory should be the same as the one shown in the instruction guide of the Ultimate Fix.

No I bought it in the store. The #crack content is in the correct folder. What else could the issue be?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 11 Jul 2013, 06:28

Hello,

Please try to rename this folder (althought you don't have mods or CC): C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. Beforehand, I suggest you delete the following and run the game:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 16:46

Please try to rename this folder (althought you don't have mods or CC): C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. Beforehand, I suggest you delete the following and run the game:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Ok I deleted everything you told me to, except WorldCaches because that folder didn't exist for me, yet the problem still persists. 
What can I do now?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:54

Hello,

Rename this folder and try again: C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:41

Rename this folder and try again: C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

The game still keeps crashing in create a sim:/ even if i make my sim quickly and then after moving her in try to change her outfit through her wardrobe, it crashes in create a sim stilll... any other solutions???

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Jul 2013, 03:33

Hello,

Can you try this and this?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top