Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures Installation Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures Installation Problem Empty World Adventures Installation Problem

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:54

Hello!
I installed The Sims 3 base game with 1.55 patch. I got bored with the base game so I installed University Life and World Adventures expansion pack. University Life installation went good but I got a problem with World Adventure installation...It went well with crack 1 and crack 2 but crack 3. I started the 'Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe'
patch but it says "Invalid file found". What should I do now?

PS,
Sorry for my bad English. I hope you guys understand me World Adventures Installation Problem Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

World Adventures Installation Problem Empty Re: World Adventures Installation Problem

Post by J.T. Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:08

Hello,

Instead of applying the #crack in WA torrent, make sure you have followed correctly the instructions mentioned here. Don't apply any cracks in the expansion pack torrents.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

World Adventures Installation Problem Empty Re: World Adventures Installation Problem

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:14

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Instead of applying the #crack in WA torrent, make sure you have followed correctly the instructions mentioned here. Don't apply any cracks in the expansion pack torrents.

So that means I shouldn't have to follow the installation guide that is provided in the expansion pack torrent instead follow this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly guide?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:16

alifhaikal7 wrote:

So that means I shouldn't have to follow the installation guide that is provided in the expansion pack torrent instead follow this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly guide?

Hello,

Yes you are right. They are only for serial codes.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:24

cat2006house wrote:
alifhaikal7 wrote:

Hello,

Yes you are right. They are only for serial codes.

But I have copied the files in the crack 2 folder and pasted it in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin that contain
1. bin file folder
2. HelpPages file folder
3. Sims3GDF.dll
4. TSLHelper.exe
Does these files/dll/.exe will interrupt the installation?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:25

Hello,

I suggest you reinstall The Sims 3 using Revo uninstaller and follow the steps mentioned here.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top