Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Sims 3 with Generation in need of assistance. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE: Sims 3 with Generation in need of assistance. [SOLVED] Empty RE: Sims 3 with Generation in need of assistance. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 18:20

Hi admin,

I am new to this forum and cracking the Sims games. Please bear with me. Apparently I have followed most of the instructions by replacing in Sims 3 Generations then seeing that it should be in Sims 3 Game/Bin instead of Sims 3 Generation/Game/Bin so I replaced those files to Sims 3 Game/Bin and left Sims 3 Generations which the files were already replaced. However, it kept saying no disc for Sims 3 Generations. Hence I deliberately installed your latest fix, but the file is corrupted when I was unzipping it. This is weird, seeing others can get the fix easily but does it only happen to me? I almost forgotten to mention is that my base Sims 3 game was not able to crack, hence it said that my license has been sent to their HQ? (Was my game got banned?) Thus, I kept facing this problems? Well I hope there is a fix to this issue. Wat.

Last edited by Admin on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 21:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional details)

Back to top Go down

RE: Sims 3 with Generation in need of assistance. [SOLVED] Empty Re: RE: Sims 3 with Generation in need of assistance. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:49

Hello,

Please open the .rar file you downloaded (The Fix) using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

RE: Sims 3 with Generation in need of assistance. [SOLVED] Empty Re: RE: Sims 3 with Generation in need of assistance. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:58

Hey admin,

Thanks for your reply... Very Happy Greatly appreciated! I will try to do it the next day ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 20 Jun 2011, 13:10

pysy wrote:Hey admin,

Thanks for your reply... Very Happy Greatly appreciated! I will try to do it the next day ..
Hi here,

You're welcome. Please let me know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 16:25

Hi admin,

This time I could not even access the game. Right from the launching manager, clicking the tick button (play), it prompted no disc... Sad

//EDIT

Hi admin,

I d/l your Sims 3 version which need to mount, how do i do that? I have emailed you on that mounting issue too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:35

pysy wrote:Hi admin,

This time I could not even access the game. Right from the launching manager, clicking the tick button (play), it prompted no disc... Sad

//EDIT

Hi admin,

I d/l your Sims 3 version which need to mount, how do i do that? I have emailed you on that mounting issue too.
Hello,

I've replied to your e-mail.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:45

Dear admin,

i've already read the manual for mounting and installed daemon tool already. but when i need to mount, do i need to first unzip 'The_Sims_3_Disk_1.iso' and 'The Sims_3_StartDisk.iso' first? or i just let it be and mount it straight from daemon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:48

pysy wrote:Dear admin,

i've already read the manual for mounting and installed daemon tool already. but when i need to mount, do i need to first unzip 'The_Sims_3_Disk_1.iso' and 'The Sims_3_StartDisk.iso' first? or i just let it be and mount it straight from daemon?
Hello,

No, you need to Mount those .ISO, using Daemon Tools Lite.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:53

Sry admin,

this may sound silly. Razz how come i can't select the 'mount image' option after clicking 'device 0'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:57

pysy wrote:Sry admin,

this may sound silly. Razz how come i can't select the 'mount image' option after clicking 'device 0'

Well.. you better use powerISO. It is a powerful mounting tool just like demon but its very easy to use. And Im using that for years still had no problems Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 20:10

i d/l ur version of power ISO but it is not seeding. hence, i'm exploring the daemon tool to see whether i can do it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 20:15

wat should i do when i can mount image, then i have tis autoplay stating 'run autorun.exe' or 'open folder to view files' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 20:17

pysy wrote:wat should i do when i can mount image, then i have tis autoplay stating 'run autorun.exe' or 'open folder to view files' ?

Run Autorun.exe Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 20:38

ok tis is goin to sound even silly Very Happy

i've finished installin the sims 3, then readin the #installation guide from sims 3. it mentioned after completion, open the '# Crack' file in this .rar and Copy + Paste the 'TS3.exe' to 'Game Directory > Game > Bin' and REPLACE it by the existing one.'

where do i see all these when i didn't unzip the iso files? hence i'm stuck. albino
2nd question is do i use the new fix , 'TS3.exe' (updated) onto sims 3 rather than the initial Sims 3 'TS3.exe' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Jun 2011, 13:56

pysy wrote:Sry admin,

pysy wrote:ok tis is goin to sound even silly Very Happy

i've finished installin the sims 3, then readin the #installation guide from sims 3. it mentioned after completion, open the '# Crack' file in this .rar and Copy + Paste the 'TS3.exe' to 'Game Directory > Game > Bin' and REPLACE it by the existing one.'

where do i see all these when i didn't unzip the iso files? hence i'm stuck. albino
2nd question is do i use the new fix , 'TS3.exe' (updated) onto sims 3 rather than the initial Sims 3 'TS3.exe' ?
Hello,

For the mounting, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1i-P4I7bc

For you other problem:

You forgot to replace the original Game '.exe' with the Cracked one. Do the following to fix this problem:

Open the '# Crack' file in the .rar you Downloaded and copy + paste the 'TS3.exe' to the 'Game Directory > Game > Bin'; by default this will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE it by the existing one. The Game should work now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 16:28

Pardon me admin, but what do you mean by replace the original game '.exe'' with the latest Cracked folder of Sims 3\Base (having two files: TS3.exe and TSL Host.dll). Question

//EDIT

Sweet! I enjoyed the video and the music although I have already mounted before watching it. Should really have more of these videos of demonstrations to cater the newbies. Hands down to you! cheers
Btw i'm planning to install Generations too. So i should first install Generations as stated in your video then apply the Crack (which i've no idea how to apply- i can't find that game directory in Sims 3 ONLY rather than Sims 3 Generation{this Generation, i can find the Game\Bin after unzipping})

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Jun 2011, 17:47

Hello,

You're welcome.
Yes, please first download Generations. When you've done that, please read all the instructions on this page: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read

Read every step VERY carefully on what to do.

Please let me know if you have any more specific problems and good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 18:08

Hi admin

ok i tried to copy n paste the 2 specific files to that mount Disc 1 but it popped out saying lack of space (virtually burned cd can result lack of space then how can i increase it?). Does that mean anytin to you?

//EDIT

ok i tink i got it.. thanks for all your help! flower

Admin edit: You're welcome. Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top