Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after installing sims 3 base + generation with fix how to install other expansions. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

after installing sims 3 base + generation with fix how to install other expansions. [SOLVED] Empty after installing sims 3 base + generation with fix how to install other expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 18:31

hiya, i'm new here and i have installed the sims 3 base and generation fresh with install and everything working properly, thank you for the great work! now if i want to install other expansions how should i install them, i don't want to mess everything up. Thank you for help in advance.

Back to top Go down

after installing sims 3 base + generation with fix how to install other expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: after installing sims 3 base + generation with fix how to install other expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 22 Aug 2011, 19:12

Hello,

You're welcome and thank you for reading the big, bold, red letters on the frontpage: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

after installing sims 3 base + generation with fix how to install other expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: after installing sims 3 base + generation with fix how to install other expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 19:35

Admin wrote:Hello,

You're welcome and thank you for reading the big, bold, red letters on the frontpage: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Can we still add expansions even after applying the fix or do we got to re install all over?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 23 Aug 2011, 13:51

Hi there,

Quote from the Fix's download -page:

A wise Admin once wrote:This Fix makes it possible to update the game to the latest version, WITHOUT reinstalling everything!
This fix has been tested and ís working.

You can install any expansion you like, just be sure that you apply the Fix afterwards. (If the game didn't start)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 23 Aug 2011, 22:37

Daymarr wrote:Thanks man!
Hello,

You're welcome. Please let me know if you have any more problems.
If it all worked fine, please report the result here, so we can close this topic for you. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2011, 23:32

Yes it worked so you can close the topic

Thanks you Smile

Admin edit: I'm glad you got it to work. Please let us know if you have got any more problems in the future!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top