Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3, my girlfriend's sim spawned a clone, leads to more trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3, my girlfriend's sim spawned a clone, leads to more trouble Empty Sims 3, my girlfriend's sim spawned a clone, leads to more trouble

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:19

Alright, so far, I am personally thoroughly enjoying sims 3 and all its expansion packs, and so has my girlfriend, but she has had 2 incidents already, in which she would come home from a vacation, and she comes across a clone of her sim. after continuing on with her game and later logging back on, her game file was deleted. This happened again last night as well, she had come back from vacation, saw a clone of her male sim, even had fun with him by making her sim woohoo with him, and even getting them engaged. But sadly, her file was deleted once again. Besides obviously not saving in case she does find a clone, is there anything we can do to prevent this from happening?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3, my girlfriend's sim spawned a clone, leads to more trouble Empty Re: Sims 3, my girlfriend's sim spawned a clone, leads to more trouble

Post by Admin Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:31

Hello,

First time I hear about this problem. It's probably another EA bug which can only be solved by waiting for a patch from EA.

What you could also try is just save your game before going home from a vacation, restart the game and then continue going home. I don't know, maybe it helps.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3, my girlfriend's sim spawned a clone, leads to more trouble Empty Re: Sims 3, my girlfriend's sim spawned a clone, leads to more trouble

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 03:55

Well, I will be sure to give it a try and see if that helps any, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top