Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise Shuts off Computer after 20 minutes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Shuts off Computer after 20 minutes  Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise Shuts off Computer after 20 minutes

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:38

Hi so I installed the Sims 3 AIO** Edition. Downloaded just fine. everything ran smoothly. 

Started the game and while I am in CAS 20 minutes into it. Screen goes black and my laptop shuts off. When i turn my laptop back on, it turns on normally. Is it something with the game? or is it because my laptop might be overheating?

I downloaded from you guys before. Never had a problem then. I downloaded this edition, because of the Island Paradise, but now I can't even play it for an hour.. Sad 

Please help me find the solution if it has to do with the game is there a fix? 

Thank you

ps. you guys are awesome!

Last edited by emxlyy on Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Shuts off Computer after 20 minutes  Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Shuts off Computer after 20 minutes

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:42

What is AOI edition?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Shuts off Computer after 20 minutes  Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Shuts off Computer after 20 minutes

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:42

its the All in One edition. has all EP and SP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:48

Blackboxes are usually bad.
I mean, they're cool and all, but you cannot update them, you cannot crack them, and you cannot add any expansion... Sad
So my advice would be to uninstall it, restart your pc, then install games from here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:49

Yeah I have done that before. I feel like my computer might get too hot and just shuts off? im not too sure thought it might have been the game. I can play the game. just not for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:52

A blackbox is merely all the games packed up in one, if your laptop withstands it, it will be the same for expansions installed separately...
So don't worry and go ahead! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:54

I am not understanding what you are telling me to do? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:59

Oh, I am saying that your AOI edition doesn't compress games in any way. It just groups them together.
So, your laptop will work the exact same way with your AOI edition and with all expansions installed separately from here.
Basically, if your laptop would shutdown or glitch with all expansions installed separately from here, it would already be doing it with your AOI edition.
So, it is safe to uninstall your AOI edition, restart your laptop, then install the games from G4TW! Wink
That way, it will be much easier to update and crack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 11:15

ooooh i got you! thank you very much for you help!

//EDIT: I am new to this site. Can you direct me to where I go to start downloading the games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 11:31

You'll find everything you need here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top