Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes? Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2013, 01:15

Hi guys! I've tried googling, using yahoo answers, etc. and I can't seem to find what's going on. Recently, I updated my Sims to the next patch, and it wasn't working so I did the ultimate fix, etc. And it worked. But, now when I try to play my sims, every few minutes it will freeze for 3-5 minutes but the background will be moving. (trees,plants,water) And I have no idea how to fix it! I have deleted ALL my custom content and uninstalled and re-installed all of my EP's and nothing is working. Hope this makes sense! :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes? Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2013, 01:56

Hello. I have the exact same problem! It is getting on my nerves. It has been going on ever since I updated to the new patch 1.63.

I've tried using the nraas Overwatch mod, but it has not helped. 
Not only does it freeze for a couple minutes, sometimes, it would crash my game (so I have to save after everything my sims do (achievements, go to work, read a book, etc.). 

I've turned off most of the applications during game-play (except firewall/anti-virus). 

I've done the ultimate fix, didn't help. 

I do have custom content (and have tried running game without it, but it doesn't help). 

I have all of the expansion packs, and most of the stuff packs with an exception of these: Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Diesel Stuff, 70s,80s,90s Stuff. 

Here's a few comp. specs:
Windows 7 Laptop
RAM: 8 GB
64-bit operating system
Processor: Intel Core @ 2.20GHz

I'm pretty sure I need a higher processor, but before I installed Into The Future/updated patch; this problem has never occured (using same laptop). Help?

//EDIT
Anybody? I haven't been able to play the game without getting urges to throw my laptop out the window.  Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes? 1469785098

Moderator edit: could you please open new topic for your problem ? Thanks. Wink  That way, we can help you more efficiently.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes? Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing for a few minutes?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jan 2014, 07:14

hello kayla25 did u update ur graphic drivers to latest ones try doing that m,aybe it may help u and sorry for the -1 reputation i accidentally pressed on it will let the admin know

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top