Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED] Empty Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 09:32

So I've just downloaded the Sims Univ. Life torrent and the Ultimate Fix for Sims and the installation seemed to work perfectly until I actually click play in the game launcher.

Once I click play the screen goes black and my mouse goes into the blue loading circle thingy... I can wait for ages but the game doesn't respond. I go on task manager and it actually says that the sims isn't responding. It happens every time. I don't need an update for the game or my actual laptop I've checked and its all fine... but it just goes black, it doesn't even go on the opening little movie!
Please help!

Thanks in advance! Smile     The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 09:58

Please use my new tool (see here).
Depending on the error you get, we'll see where the problem is!

Back to top Go down

Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 10:26

I already have the Sims 3 Ultimate Fix tool installed :/

//EDIT: By the way, the University Life torrent is downloaded from Kick Ass Torrents... Thought this might help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 10:47

Shouldn't change a thing...
So the tool ran without errors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 11:00

Yeah...

//EDIT: I uninstalled the torrent I had earlier and I am now downloading the torrent from games4theworld. I'll tell you the results! Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED] Icon_smile

//EDIT2: So I realised that I've downloaded the Ultimate fix helper tool but I just don't really know how to use it... as in I don't know how to reach the [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 18.1875px; background-color: rgb(31, 29, 29);"]C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin [/b]from the ultimate fix... I can't even get to C drive with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:07

Ok, when asked for a folder, you should select the unzipped Ultimate Fix folder, the folder containing the folders "base game", "ambitions" and so on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:20

This may sound stupid, but where do I find that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:22

Download the latest Ultimate Fix, then extract it.
Then select the folder containing everything extracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:24

could i get a link to the latest ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:30

Ok, here it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:33

Everything went well until I clicked "I want to update The Sims 3" and then it told me some files are missing :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:36

Which ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:39

It says "It seems game files are missing!(global)
         C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\ The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:40

Never mind, I found the file! I've done the update! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:44

It just uninstalled Supernatural and University Life off of my computer! :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:53

I've decided to re-install both games and I'll inform you what happens next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 15:18

So now the game doesn't open at all.. I click play in the launcher and the launcher closes but nothing else happens. It still doesn't show that my games are installed in my launcher. It looks like this - Sims University Life Not Responding. [SOLVED] Games11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 15:48

Did you use the second button of the Tool?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 00:40

the one that says "I want to play Sims" ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 00:49

I clicked the I want to play The Sims 3 button, and it launched the game straight away. But again, the game wouldn't even go to the opening movie. Just a black screen and a not responding game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 22:40

Just an update - I uninstalled all my sims games and reinstalled them, I did everything according to the manual but still black screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 09:52

I think you need a Team Viewer session. I can help if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 10:18

yes please!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 10:31

Ok pm me your id and password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 10:36

Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top