Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags! Empty Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags!

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 09:49

For some reason, the game has [b style="font-style: italic;"]annoying [/b]stutter while rotating the camera or scrolling, I have tried forcing the vsync, but to no avail

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags! Empty Re: Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags!

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:29

Hello,

Have you tried to lower the in-game settings? If lowering this doesn't work, try the following:

Lolovcek1 wrote:Well Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags! Icon_biggrin I found a fix Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags! Icon_razz I set the "Detailed Lots" from 4 to 1... and the lag is gone Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags! Icon_biggrin

Last edited by cat2006house on Sat 27 Jul 2013, 03:33; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags! Empty Re: Sims 3 Runs on great FPS, but scrolling around and rotating the view Stutters and Lags!

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:42

I just wanted to put it out there, nothing against whomever, but the detailed lots in MY game go nowhere NEAR 8... I think the slider goes from like 1 -4 lots???!!! And the quote about the details lots- did you happen to read that whole thread you got the quote form... it was horrendous. It was confusing and silly. *shrug* Anyway, not meaning to be a brat or anything, but I thought that detailed lots thing was seriously wacky! Don't be surprised when that bit of advice doesn't work! I've exp. amazing ANTI lag by forcing the vsync ON and also the triple buffer. Hope it helps! Sad good luck! I hate lag too! also you could try removing your mods (c&p to desktop) folder (if you have one) and starting up your game that way. Or even c&p your whole sims 3 folder from my docs onto your desktop, starting your game (it will recreate a Ea folder in your docs) and running it that way to see if that effects your lag. Also, obviously making sure you can even PLAY the game properly, and by finding that out, I would suggest going here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri Smile again...good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top