Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating expansion packs using Ultimate Fix - Help needed ! :( [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating expansion packs using Ultimate Fix - Help needed ! :( [SOLVED] Empty Updating expansion packs using Ultimate Fix - Help needed ! :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 10:37

My base game is already updated to the latest version but Im having a problem updating some expansions. I managed to update my Ambitions expansion just fine by following those steps. However, after I installed High-End Loft Stuff and Late Night expansion packs, I couldnt update those. The launcher says that my game is up to date. I know that they are not because the version of my High-End Loft Stuff is 3.0.38 and my Late Night is 6.0.81.

Back to top Go down

Updating expansion packs using Ultimate Fix - Help needed ! :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: Updating expansion packs using Ultimate Fix - Help needed ! :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 11:12

Expansions update automatically now.
Only need to update to 1.55!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Updating expansion packs using Ultimate Fix - Help needed ! :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: Updating expansion packs using Ultimate Fix - Help needed ! :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 12:21

Seems to not update in mine Sad Still stuck at 3.0.38 and 6.0.81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 13:46

You don't need to update them at all!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 14:20

So actually do I get patches for those expansion packs? I don't understand how it works but I really want to make sure that my game is fully updated. Sorry if I'm asking too much questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 14:42

Hello,

Questions are never too much. Expansion packs only work when the base game is patched to the latest version (1.55.4). The manual patch will only patch the base game and the expansion packs aren't needed to update anymore once they are installed and integrated into the base game.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:00

I read somewhere that the latest version of Late Night is 6.5.1 while mine is only 6.0.81. So isnt my game missing something ? What is the difference ?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:06

Hello,

Mine is 6.0.81 too and it works perfectly. As I said, don't care too much about the versions of the expansion packs/stuff packs. They are irrelevant to most of the problems Sims 3 players encounter.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:19

Thank you so much, both of you. Appreciate it. Hope I wasnt a nuisance.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:22

Hello,

You are definitely not a nuisance. It's good to ask any questions related to The Sims 3 here if you have problems with it. Do you have any other questions you wish to be answered?

//SOLVED
//LOCKED
Shamrock

Last edited by Shamrock on Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a)
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top