Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3, can I install expansion packs after I installed the ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3, can I install expansion packs after I installed the ultimate fix Empty Sims 3, can I install expansion packs after I installed the ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jan 2018, 14:22

Hello, 

Yesterday I installed the sims 3 with the expansion packs I want. 
And now I want my sim to play piano. Turns out I need the late night pack to do that.

Can I just install late night and reinstall the ultimate fix? 
Or do I need to install the game all over again?

Thank you, 
Oona

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by Oona on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 15:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3, can I install expansion packs after I installed the ultimate fix Empty Re: Sims 3, can I install expansion packs after I installed the ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jan 2018, 18:17

🎅I think you need to roll back or un install to the expansion or stuffpack that came before late night and then install late night and after that you can have whatever you want

Back to top Go down

Sims 3, can I install expansion packs after I installed the ultimate fix Empty Re: Sims 3, can I install expansion packs after I installed the ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jan 2018, 18:56

SimNord wrote:🎅I think you need to roll back or un install to the expansion or stuffpack that came before late night and then install late night and after that you can have whatever you want
No, that's not right.

If you previously cracked the game with the # Crack folder in ultimate fix, you have nothing to worry about. If you wish to install some EPs/SPs later, then go right ahead! No need to follow the installation guide, just copy the serial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jan 2018, 22:11

MilosGamerSRB wrote:
SimNord wrote:🎅I think you need to roll back or un install to the expansion or stuffpack that came before late night and then install late night and after that you can have whatever you want
No, that's not right.

If you previously cracked the game with the # Crack folder in ultimate fix, you have nothing to worry about. If you wish to install some EPs/SPs later, then go right ahead! No need to follow the installation guide, just copy the serial.
Okay! Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jan 2018, 23:23

Oona wrote:Okay! Thank you very much!

An optional tip maybe; after you install additional expansions, it can be useful to re-apply the latest available (1.67) manual patch, which can "iron out" some bugs. Of course, in that case you also have to re-apply the 1.67 Ultimate Fix as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top