Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLS Installation according to "correct" way to install sims 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OLS Installation according to "correct" way to install sims 3? Empty OLS Installation according to "correct" way to install sims 3?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 08:07

In the OLS installation guide it says to patch it to a different versions using the #Patch folder. 
Do I need to do this once I updated my game to the most recent version? Or do I have to do it and just skip the #crack folder?

//EDIT

Also, I'm finally to the point where I'm using the Ultimate Fix, but I'm not sure if I need to do all the directions in the installation guide or just the last step in the post "how to install sims correctly".

Helper edit: If you want to add something to your post, please use the "edit" button instead of double-posting. Thank you Wink

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

OLS Installation according to "correct" way to install sims 3? Empty Re: OLS Installation according to "correct" way to install sims 3?

Post by J.T. Wed 31 Jul 2013, 14:31

Hello,

You only have to follow the instructions in "Must Read How to Install The Sims 3 correctly" Smile . The installation guide in expansion pack/stuff pack torrents are outdated.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top