Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night Installation: Is it ok if I don't install the expansions in correct order?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late Night Installation: Is it ok if I don't install the expansions in correct order? Empty Late Night Installation: Is it ok if I don't install the expansions in correct order?

Post by Guest Wed 07 May 2014, 06:45

Hi! This is the first time I have installed the Late Night expansion pack on my laptop. I found out that you need to install a bunch of other expansion packs first. According to the "Installation Guide" file...

Before starting, please be sure that you've done the following:

-1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
-2. Restart your PC. (!)
-3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)

-5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)

-8. Update the launcher to the latest version.
-9. Now, go on with the instructions below, for Installing Late Night.

* = This expansion is OPTIONAL!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, my question is, is it ok if I installed Late Night first before Ambitions? Will anything happen to my game if I did not install it it in order? 

Thanks in advance!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Late Night Installation: Is it ok if I don't install the expansions in correct order? Empty Re: Late Night Installation: Is it ok if I don't install the expansions in correct order?

Post by Guest Wed 07 May 2014, 22:22

I think you should be fine...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top