Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free will / Autonomy has gone? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free will / Autonomy has gone? [SOLVED] Empty Free will / Autonomy has gone? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 02:46

Hello there!

I have a problem.
My sims family does not have their free will anymore.
They don't do anything, they just stand there.. They only do the nessecary things like eating, peeing & sleeping.
I don't use mods or cc. (So you know.)
I also did install the latest update & patch.
Anyone that can help? It's so irritating.. They don't do anything anymore out of themselves..
It would be very appreciated! Help

Thanks a lot!

Greetings!

Back to top Go down

Free will / Autonomy has gone? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Free will / Autonomy has gone? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Aug 2013, 05:33

xCharlieee wrote:Hello there!

I have a problem.
My sims family does not have their free will anymore.
They don't do anything, they just stand there.. They only do the nessecary things like eating, peeing & sleeping.
I don't use mods or cc. (So you know.)
I also did install the latest update & patch.
Anyone that can help? It's so irritating.. They don't do anything anymore out of themselves..
It would be very appreciated! Help

Thanks a lot!

Greetings!

Hello,

Did you (accidentally) change anything about the free will in the options menu, in the game ?

As an experiment, go into "edit town" mode, and save your sims into the "bin". Then make a new savefile for now (don't delete the old one) and put your sim family into the new game; see if that helps.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Free will / Autonomy has gone? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Free will / Autonomy has gone? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:47

Hello,

I've done that and it works for now.

It was set to 'high' in my settings, but i started a new game (made the sims 3 folder 'Sims3.old) so my game would make a new folder, and now it works.

Thanks !

Helper edit: OK, I think I can close the topic now. Have fun Wink

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top