Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims freewill/autonomy dissapears when i have a pet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims freewill/autonomy dissapears when i have a pet. Empty Sims freewill/autonomy dissapears when i have a pet.

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 13:31

Hello,

Here i am. Again. With another problem.

I never have a technical problem, always a game problem. Shocked

So. My sims their autonomy just works fine. It is set too high in game, so that is not what causes the problem.
Problem is, whenever everything is going great and i buy a pet, doesn't make sense which, they all have it, a dog, a cat, a big dog, a horse, a parrot, ..
My sims doesn't do anything anymore. They just stand there. For hours. All they do is peeing, eating and sleeping.
When i sell the pet, they just go on with their lives.

Anyone having this problem, and knows what to do?

Help  x

Back to top Go down

Sims freewill/autonomy dissapears when i have a pet. Empty Re: Sims freewill/autonomy dissapears when i have a pet.

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 13:35

Hello,
If you have any mods or CC it might cause this problem. If you don't have any mods or CC then use manual update to update your Sims 3 to latest version.

Back to top Go down

Sims freewill/autonomy dissapears when i have a pet. Empty Re: Sims freewill/autonomy dissapears when i have a pet.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:26

Hello, i already did that, and it don't changes anything..
i'm also using no cc..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:34

xCharlieee wrote:Hello, i already did that, and it don't changes anything..
i'm also using no cc..

Hello,

I remember from your other topic last time that you had a very similar problem - and you solved it by "renaming" the Sims 3 folder.

But what did you do after that ? Did you put back in your old Savegames (with your old sims) ? Theoretically, your sims could have gotten corrupted.

So for now, just make a new savegame (with NEW sims), and play on for a while to see if the same happens again there. If it does, then this is most likely another in-game bug, which has to be corrected with a future patch.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 23:01

Hello Carlos.

So.

I did made a new game. But the moment when i buy a dog again, **** happens again.
Sorry for the language haha, but i'm about to pull my hair out.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Dec 2013, 00:22

xCharlieee wrote:Hello Carlos.

So.

I did made a new game. But the moment when i buy a dog again, **** happens again.
Sorry for the language haha, but i'm about to pull my hair out.

Hello,

I would have to test that myself, but could you "do" without playing with a dog ? This looks to me like an in-game glitch, that can only be resolved with a future patch.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2013, 02:56

Hello.

Yes, offcourse i can 'do' without a dog ;p haha!
Now i'm only buying cats, i never buy horses because they take too many place, and i just don't like horses that much.
So i can do yes, but to me it's a problem, cause most of all i would like to have a dog.

And yes, probably, but when, since EA only think about theirselves. And money, haha!

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top