Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The '*Must Read*' manual patch outdated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The '*Must Read*' manual patch outdated? Empty The '*Must Read*' manual patch outdated?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:54

Basically, people keep referring to the 'Must Read' > Manual Patch. However it only updates to V1.33 or something, and I want to go V1.55.

Now, I do have the V1.55 manual patch (came with Island Paradise). Can I also use the one I have (1.55) and then use the 'Ultimate Fix'?

Back to top Go down

The '*Must Read*' manual patch outdated? Empty Re: The '*Must Read*' manual patch outdated?

Post by J.T. Fri 02 Aug 2013, 13:54

Hello,

The manual patch of "Must Read" page is up-to-date (which means it's 1.55. It is updated by Admin constantly. If you see something like V1.33 in the link, that is due to the date when this post was written initially), and therefore, it's safe to apply the manual patch. It's 1.55 and it's also suggested that you apply the patch before installing.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The '*Must Read*' manual patch outdated? Empty Re: The '*Must Read*' manual patch outdated?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 16:17

Thanks! I already had the 1.55 manual patch though Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top