Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch 1.55 Won't download. Neither will the Manual patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patch 1.55 Won't download. Neither will the Manual patch Empty Patch 1.55 Won't download. Neither will the Manual patch

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 00:16

Hi all,

As the title of the topic says, I have followed all instructions given.. When I reach step 11, I try to patch the client ( did this 5 times, and the same error keeps coming up). So I went to the website to try to download and install the manual patch... But No, Whatever I try, ( 3 different web browsers) and it still won't work on my Mac.
I hope there's anyone out there who can hand me some useful information towards solving these issues.

Very much appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.55 Won't download. Neither will the Manual patch Empty Re: Patch 1.55 Won't download. Neither will the Manual patch

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:11

Hello,

Maybe you download the .exe (for windows os) file.

Manual patch for Mac is this. Smile

If you downloaded that What he said.  .

Wait for Pheobe. She's helper for Mac. Smile

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.55 Won't download. Neither will the Manual patch Empty Re: Patch 1.55 Won't download. Neither will the Manual patch

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:52

When you say "the same error" - which error is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:58

papertigress wrote:When you say "the same error" - which error is that?
I assume the error message that says you can't update with the launcher - after which you should try the manual patch. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top