Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with island paradise and exception raised

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem with island paradise and  exception raised Empty problem with island paradise and exception raised

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 03:31

Hi, first thank you to you all, after I got this problem my game in my mac was running just great, then I install Island paradise and got this, I look all the post looking for a similar problem but I just couldn't find one, so I writting down.problem with island paradise and  exception raised TS3W.exe TSLHost

[img(600px,600px)]problem with island paradise and  exception raised Sims310[/img]

Back to top Go down

problem with island paradise and  exception raised Empty Re: problem with island paradise and exception raised

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:18

Sorry, can't see anything here...
Don't know what your problem is! Wink

Last edited by Shamrock on Mon 05 Aug 2013, 16:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

problem with island paradise and  exception raised Empty Re: problem with island paradise and exception raised

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 16:39

problem with island paradise and  exception raised Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 16:42

Island Paradise is causing problems for Mac users...
We are looking for a solution.
Please answer this post in a week or two if no solution has been found to your problem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 16:03

Hi, I found a way and now I can play the game using Island paradise, but now I have another kind of problem, when I tried to open one of my saved games that's when the exception shows up; there's a way to fix my saved games so I can play with it? I would be very sad if I have to deleted the two additional games and begin new ones with the characters I already made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 06 Aug 2013, 16:17

Hello,

You're saying you aren't encountring with any "Exception Raised" problem what-so-ever? If so, could you plase share how you managed it? 

And for your other problem: Go to Documents/EA Games/The Sims 3/Save. Now you can see there are two files of each save game. One is with ".sims3" and other is with ".sims3.backup" The back up file is here to back your saved games up if you ever have a problem like yours.

Now delete the one with ".sims3" file, and rename the one with "backup" add to only ".sims3" For example, your save file named bluecrazy. Delete the one bluecrazy.sims3 and rename the other bluecrazy.sims3.back up to bluecrazy.sims3.
And now you can play yur saves games, hopefully Smile

Please don't forget to tell us how you manage to get rid of the "Exception Raised" problem
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 16:25

Hi, I will do what you suggest, I applied the ultimate fix first, then I manually patch Island paradise, then open the launcher and see if was running ok, then open the game, create a new game and ...just that...I just follow what the # Installation Guide.pdf says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 06 Aug 2013, 18:10

Hello,

If you're following the Ultimate Fix( you should follow it before telling us btw Wink ) you should update your game before applying the Ultimate Fix Smile But anyway, glad that works for you Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top