Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

origin basegame + g4tw expansions: Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

origin basegame + g4tw expansions: Question Empty origin basegame + g4tw expansions: Question

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 00:23

follow up with my issue installing to my mac, i simply decided to bootcamp. I am about to apply the pc ultimate fix to my game, and i have one question. Do I apply the basegame crack to the origin folder AND program files, or just to the origin folder?

Back to top Go down

origin basegame + g4tw expansions: Question Empty Re: origin basegame + g4tw expansions: Question

Post by J.T. Tue 06 Aug 2013, 01:10

VanessaChilliams2 wrote:follow up with my issue installing to my mac, i simply decided to bootcamp. I am about to apply the pc ultimate fix to my game, and i have one question. Do I apply the basegame crack to the origin folder AND program files, or just to the origin folder?

Hello,

Apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin ONLY if you bought the base game via Origin. If not, apply it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top