Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store fix problem (couldn't write in fix forum). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store fix problem (couldn't write in fix forum). [SOLVED] Empty Store fix problem (couldn't write in fix forum). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 21:24

Sorry for writing in the downloads forum about a fix problem but it said I didn'r have access to making a new topic there.

Anyways. I'm trying to get the store fix but in the installation guide it says that I shoud have a folder called "mods". But I don't have it.
I have looked over and over but it isn't there. I'm to insecure about computers to mess around in the files without knowing what I'm doing. Can you please help me?!

Help

Back to top Go down

Store fix problem (couldn't write in fix forum). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store fix problem (couldn't write in fix forum). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 21:58

Greetings.

Download this: FrameworkSetup.zip

Simply, open it, drop the ''Mods'' folder in ''The Sims 3'' folder in ''Electronic Arts'' folder in ''Documents''.

Back to top Go down

Store fix problem (couldn't write in fix forum). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store fix problem (couldn't write in fix forum). [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Aug 2013, 05:28

Kietsu wrote:Sorry for writing in the downloads forum about a fix problem but it said I didn'r have access to making a new topic there.

Anyways. I'm trying to get the store fix but in the installation guide it says that I shoud have a folder called "mods". But I don't have it.
I have looked over and over but it isn't there. I'm to insecure about computers to mess around in the files without knowing what I'm doing. Can you please help me?!

Help

Hello,

I would like to add that there is a nice guide on "how to install .package files": http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/guides.html

By the way, you couldn't open a new topic in the "Fixes" section, because only Moderators and Admins are allowed to do that. Wink  Also, you should not post any problems in "Fixes" sections at all.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 09:48

Thanks, I will try that =)

//EDIT

My launcher starts but none of my store downloads is there?

EDIT:
Forget it, it's in the game anyway =D

Thank you so much for helping me =)

Moderator edit: OK, I interpret this as "problem solved". Happy simming then ! Topic closed.

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top