Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help I cant find the Solution no where !!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help I cant find the Solution no where !!!!!! Empty Help I cant find the Solution no where !!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 01:15

hello 

well i have the base game  late night stuff and high end loft stuff I bought them from origin now i downloaded the season from here i did the step correctly did the latest fix try the and i keep getting the serious error occur cant load you town i try the windows 95 thing from a previous post but i don't have the layers part so that didn't work I try the DEP that didn't work either and i try to back up the sism 3 from my documents that didn't work and erased my saved game now i cant have the game in window mode nor play anything i'm about to errarse everything for the 3 time and installed again or take season out competently but i don't want to i really want to play season i really need your guys help please Help Help Help Help  sorry if there is a previous post like this but none of the work or have a soultion for me

Back to top Go down

Help I cant find the Solution no where !!!!!! Empty Re: Help I cant find the Solution no where !!!!!!

Post by J.T. Thu 08 Aug 2013, 01:30

Hello,

First of all, are you sure you have done the following correctly?

(1) Extract The Sims 3: Seasons by WinRAR only.
(2) Manually patch your game to the latest version: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch
(3) Apply the Ultimate Fix. Simply drag and drop the contents of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, NOT C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

The Ultimate Fix can be downloaded here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Help I cant find the Solution no where !!!!!! Empty Re: Help I cant find the Solution no where !!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 03:05

YEs have tried all of that not working still saying restat the application we cant load the town

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 10:42

Seems your game is corrupted.
Please uninstall everything, restart your laptop, and make sure to re install from G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 23:12

I downloaded from here in the first time is the only place i download games from I uninstalled and installed everything again now sunset valley and river view are working but Bridgeport still doesn't work properly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:16

I fixed I download everything again for like 4 time and i think what i was doing wrong was applying all the crack and following the instructions from the ultimate fix thanks to everyone that tried to help me cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:23

LOLIta_11 wrote:I fixed I download everything again for like 4 time and i think what i was doing wrong was applying all the crack and following the instructions from the ultimate fix thanks to everyone that tried to help me cheers cheers
Hello,

I am glad that we can help!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top