Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

installing custom content while playing game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

installing custom content while playing  game Empty installing custom content while playing game

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 03:08

is was wondering if i can install custom content while i'm in the middle of game play? as in if i pause the game and try to install a custom house will it show up while i'm playing. that way i don't have to shut down the game to install because it takes so long for it to load and all.

Back to top Go down

installing custom content while playing  game Empty Re: installing custom content while playing game

Post by J.T. Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:35

Hello,

I don't think you can do that. But there are some applications that speed up the installation of CC. You can download CC Magic or Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter. You will need the Mods framework, which can be downloaded here.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

installing custom content while playing  game Empty Re: installing custom content while playing game

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:39

What about trying it yourself? Click the menu button, and click open launcher.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:46

V10R37 wrote:What about trying it yourself? Click the menu button, and click open launcher.
Hello,

Normally you can install CC while running The Sims 3, but if you want CC to show up in-game, you will have to restart the application.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top