Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim's 3 custom content not installing [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim's 3 custom content not installing [SOLVED] Empty Sim's 3 custom content not installing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 04:58

Okay so I have a problem and I hope I'm posting in the right area. I'm trying to download content from Sim's 3 Exchange onto my game but when I try installing it, it tells me that it failed and that I need to make sure that my game has the latest Software Updates and then try again. But right before that popped up, I was able to get a few things installed (literally right before that). I checked in the launcher and it showed me that my game is up to date. What is going on and what do I need to do?

EDIT: Nevermind! I found out what was wrong and now it all works fine now! sorry for this post lol  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Helper edit: Glad that it's working fine now. Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun!
-SeoY

Last edited by SeoY on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 18:19; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Solved the problem after trying things differently)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top