Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manual patch isn't working for me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manual patch isn't working for me.  Empty Manual patch isn't working for me.

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 05:13

I tried to use the manual patch and I got an error that said, "The installed version of the application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate." Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Manual patch isn't working for me.  Empty Re: Manual patch isn't working for me.

Post by J.T. Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:54

Hello,

Have you installed any expansion packs/stuff pack? If not, please install at least one of the following:

Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats,Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

Afterwards, redownload the manual patch with another web browser, and apply the Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Manual patch isn't working for me.  Empty Re: Manual patch isn't working for me.

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 20:08

Nope, still same error of  "The installed version of the application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 09:37

What is the current version of your game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top