Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 keep closing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 keep closing Empty The sims 3 keep closing

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 04:13

I have the sims 3 with 5 expansion pack (world adventure, season, pet, town life stuff, and ambition) but when i playing it keep showing black screen every time i make new sims, after that it closing it self.
what should i do? i already update to the newest and and so on with fix crack.Help

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 keep closing Empty Re: The sims 3 keep closing

Post by J.T. Wed 14 Aug 2013, 04:16

takiyuu_ wrote:I have the sims 3 with 5 expansion pack (world adventure, season, pet, town life stuff, and ambition) but when i playing it keep showing black screen every time i make new sims, after that it closing it self.
what should i do? i already update to the newest and and so on with fix crack.Help
Hello,

Have you applied the Ultimate Fix? You can download it here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Simply drag and drop the contents of #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Click "Replace" when a pop-up sign is prompted.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 keep closing Empty i already try that one

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 13:24

yeap, i had the latest update of ultimate fix but it still keep closing. and i already try the all the step from here
but nothing change Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 keep closing Empty Re: The sims 3 keep closing

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top