Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 closing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 closing Empty The Sims 3 closing

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 17:09

I installed and followed the directions closely and it solved my earlier problems of when I opened the game it would require me to insert a disk. The game plays fine though the camera is a little funky but the main problem is is that the game keeps closing periodically. It just says that there is a problem with The Sims 3 and it shuts down. I'm not sure exactly if there is something that I can do to fix this.

On a side note, when installing through the steps listed on the website when I would go to update the new patch there was the 'Invalid' message that came up so I used the update on this site but whenever the game starts it says I need another update. I didn't update that because I was unsure if that would mess up the game or not. Without the update the game works fine other than that one problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 closing Empty Re: The Sims 3 closing

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 22 Jul 2012, 17:42

Hello,

For crashing issues, have a look here.
To fnd out if you're missing an update, have a look at your base game version as shown in the image below. If it's 1.36, your game is up to date.

The Sims 3 closing Uxziu
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)