Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding expansion packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding expansion packs. Empty Adding expansion packs.

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:08

I was wondering if it was possible to add an expansion pack after I have already gone through everything to get the base game and the packs I have and already started the game. if it is possible how do you do it?

I have the base game, pets, ambitions and island paradise but I want to add supernatural and possibly some stuff packs.

I don't have a problem with my game data being lost I just need to know how to do it.

Back to top Go down

Adding expansion packs. Empty Re: Adding expansion packs.

Post by J.T. Fri 16 Aug 2013, 14:01

psycogoth12 wrote:I was wondering if it was possible to add an expansion pack after I have already gone through everything to get the base game and the packs I have and already started the game. if it is possible how do you do it?

I have the base game, pets, ambitions and island paradise but I want to add supernatural and possibly some stuff packs.

I don't have a problem with my game data being lost I just need to know how to do it.
Hello,

Yes it is possible to add expansion packs to The Sims 3 base game. Be sure to follow Steps 2 to 4 of this afterwards. If You get "Error with The Sims 3 Update. Setup is unable to continue" error while installing The Sims 3: Island Paradise, please follow this or attempt step 2 of this first.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 18:07

Thank you. I already have island paradise, I'm just getting supernatural to add on. Have there been any problems with supernatural not working right? Cause I know there have been complaints about university life.The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top