Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 has stopped working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 has stopped working Empty Sims 3 has stopped working

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 17:46

I installed the Sims and expansions by following the guide at https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171p20-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

I have applied all of the cracks correctly (I think) and this is happening every time. I've searched the site for hours and tried fixes that has helped others to no avail. I have done the ultimate fix. I uninstalled and manually cleaned the registry and reinstalled everything and it is giving me the same error. I have even followed every step at https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171p20-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Everytime I open The Sims from the launcher, I get Sims 3 has stopped working immediately. If I try to open TS3.exe, I get Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x024e424f). If I try to open TS3W.exe, I get the Sims has stopped working again. I have tried EVERYTHING I know to do at this point. The game is updated to V 1.55.4 and I applied the cracks after updating.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 has stopped working Empty Re: Sims 3 has stopped working

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:01

Did you apply ALL of the cracks?? Because as far as i know you just need to apply the crack of lastest game you installed. In this case you just need to apply only the island paradise's crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:06

....... oh my god I feel like an idiot..... Guess I was just thinking too hard. I used the Island Paradise crack again and tried and it's working fine. Thank you so much! That was embarrassing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:07

You're welcome..Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 11:53

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content