Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3? Empty Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3?

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 00:08

Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3?
and still launch trough origin?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3? Empty Re: Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3?

Post by J.T. Sun 18 Aug 2013, 08:34

Hello,

DLC? You mean custom content right? Yes, you can install them via The Sims 3 launcher or CC Magic, if you have one.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3? Empty Re: Can you use the cracked dlc on a legit copy of sims3?

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:40

Sorry no. let me explain

I bougth the humble bundle and sims 3 was included it came with late night and luxery accesoiris ( no idea how to spell that) However i really enjoy the sims and i would like to have the other DLC aswell { without spending money ). like fast lane stuff and paradise island.
Can i download the cracked DLC and install them so it works with the sims 3 and the two expansions?

And if so will i still be able to launch the game trough origin?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:59

Melikesims3 wrote:Sorry no. let me explain

I bougth the humble bundle and sims 3 was included it came with late night and luxery accesoiris ( no idea how to spell that) However i really enjoy the sims and i would like to have the other DLC aswell { without spending money ). like fast lane stuff and paradise island.
Can i download the cracked DLC and install them so it works with the sims 3 and the two expansions?

And if so will i still be able to launch the game trough origin?
Hello,

First, let me clarify: They are not called DLC. Instead, they are called expansion packs/stuff packs. And yes, they can be installed into the game as well, since cracked and legit versions are barely different. There are no differences between them.
Follow these steps so that you can correctly install the games:
(1) Download the expansion packs/stuff packs you want from G4TW (link: www.games4theworld.org). Ideally at least one of the following: Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations
(2) Apply the manual patch, which can be downloaded here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch
(3) Download the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems. Afterwards, drag and drop the content of the #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
(4) You can start the game from either the launcher or the application TS3W.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:02

Thank you for your detailed explaination. much appreciated! If i happen to screw up. safe games aren't affected right?
And i can just install the expansions the same way as the people that have the cracked sims 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:07

Melikesims3 wrote:Thank you for your detailed explaination. much appreciated! If i happen to screw up. safe games aren't affected right?
Hello,

If you failed to install these expansions, you can always manually unistall and reinstall the games, according to this.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top