Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Error message: "Unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)".....HELP! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Error message: "Unable to start game  Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)".....HELP! [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Error message: "Unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)".....HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 09:46

Hi,

I have just installed all my sims 3 and expansions again as my game was acting up so I thought I would reinstall everything but now I am getting this message:

Unable to start game

Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)

Can anyone help, PLEASE?

Thanks,

Katie Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Error message: "Unable to start game  Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)".....HELP! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Error message: "Unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)".....HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 15:06

Solved this by reinstalling everything but using a different sims 3 base game.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Error message: "Unable to start game  Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)".....HELP! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Error message: "Unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)".....HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Fri 23 Aug 2013, 20:19

Happy to hear that!

Topic is closed.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top