Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 cant play with expansion. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 cant play with expansion. [SOLVED] Empty the sims 3 cant play with expansion. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 14:06

Hello..anyone pls help me...
I download the sims 3 razor & sims university life using utorentz..i also have the sims3 season...i can play only the base game but after install both expansion pack or either one, i cant play the game already...
I also download ultimate fix but still cant play..i can open launcher but cant play the games...my windows is WIN 7 ULTIMATE 32bit,
already reformat my pc 3times but still cant play da games after install expansion

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Noob  sorry for my mistake before admin

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 cant play with expansion. [SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3 cant play with expansion. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 16:13

Hello,

Have you applied the manual patch (which can be downloaded here) before installing any expansions? Afterwards, follow the instructions below:

(1) Install both expansions. (Extract it with WinRAR only)

(2) Apply the manual patch again.

(3) Download the Ultimate Fix and extract it with WinRAR. Drag and drop the content of #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin if you bought/downloaded the base game via Origin)
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 cant play with expansion. [SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3 cant play with expansion. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2013, 09:55

Help Sad  i already follow da instruction but...still cant play...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Aug 2013, 15:51

ekeycrazy wrote:Help Sad  i already follow da instruction but...still cant play...
Hello,

What exactly happens when you try to start the game ? Do you get an error message ?

Also, you can try to start the game with the TS3W.exe, located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Double-click the file. You can even try to run the file as "Administrator" (right-click on the file and choose "Run as administrator").
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 09:14

thankss...now its ok after using TS3W.exe  inside da program file..but still cant use da launcher..must use bypass..
anyway thanks a lot for da help... Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 30 Aug 2013, 09:36

ekeycrazy wrote:thankss...now its ok after using TS3W.exe  inside da program file..but still cant use da launcher..must use bypass..
anyway thanks a lot for da help... Smile Smile
Hello,

Good to hear! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you want!
Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top