Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIms 3, Can't play or do anything!! Help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIms 3, Can't play or do anything!! Help. [SOLVED] Empty SIms 3, Can't play or do anything!! Help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun 2011, 21:07

SO I downloaded the sims 3, generations, late night, and world adventure last week and started playing it 2 days ago and had some problems.

First- i cant save sims to the aims bin after i make them
Second- I can't put sims in homes in edit screen or game screen. On edit screen it just keep "processing" and i can move around the screen but its still keeps processing and on the game screen, it loads really fast but it just stays on the same screen. I can still move it around with egde scrolling but that's it. I really don't know what to do. i downlowed the games with these instructions-https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read

What should i do i REALLY want to play!!
Edit- i have the mode awesome mod if that does anything.

Back to top Go down

SIms 3, Can't play or do anything!! Help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIms 3, Can't play or do anything!! Help. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 16 Jun 2011, 21:11

Hello,

Hmm... mods sometimes mess up stuff. I recommend you delete / uninstall any mods / Custom Content you have, restart your PC and then try again.

Please tell me the result below.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

SIms 3, Can't play or do anything!! Help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIms 3, Can't play or do anything!! Help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun 2011, 17:20

Well i did what was asked and it worked but i have almost 600 custom content so deletion is really not what i want. I saved them all to another file, but i REALLY don't want to delete. can you think of ANY mods that could cause this promblem??
Many Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Jun 2011, 17:50

If its user-created content, the best way to do this is test them one by one. But 600 is a lot of packages to test, so I would recommend grouping them up, maybe, 30 at a time, see if your game works, if it does, save these 30 in a temp folder and test the next 30. If you're experience problems with a certain batch, you can then fine tune your testing, see which content is causing the problem.
You'd assume that official "the sims 3" store content shouldn't cause any issues, so I would start with the user created content. There is a chance that user created content is incompatible with the latest expansion, so you could see if there's any updated content from that particular creator.
It seems like a lot of work and it probably is, but if you really don't want to give up on your custom content I think its the only way to eliminate the content that's creating these problems.
Good luck!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:47

i am having problems with the game aswell except i havent been able to play it..it keeps telling me the registration code is invalid..?? is it suppose to do that or are there any other ways i can play the game? help pleeease:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:50

anjelly_beans wrote:i am having problems with the game aswell except i havent been able to play it..it keeps telling me the registration code is invalid..?? is it suppose to do that or are there any other ways i can play the game? help pleeease:)
Hello,

Next time please open your own topic.
Here's the fix to your problem:

Open the '# Crack' file in the .rar you Downloaded and copy + paste the 'TS3.exe' to the 'Game Directory > Game > Bin'; by default this will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE it by the existing one. The Game should work now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top